Pathos United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pathos United

A place for english clans on Pathos

+3
heinrich
Gibbs
SonOfaGun
7 posters

Ardream boss map and guide- map is off of KO4life

SonOfaGun
    Treant
    Treant

Number of posts : 270
    Humor : There are only three things I am scared of: Heights, needles, and old British ladies
    Registration date : 2007-11-15

Ardream boss map and guide-  map is off of KO4life Empty Ardream boss map and guide- map is off of KO4life

Post by SonOfaGun Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:30 pm

http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ardreamqi7.png

this map is pretty good, the dots and stuff dont directly point to the spawn point but it gives a relative area for the spawn... like a GPS Razz
    Gibbs
    Gibbs
    Hyde
    Hyde

Number of posts : 481
    Humor : Women are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are ugly.
    Registration date : 2007-11-18

Ardream boss map and guide-  map is off of KO4life Empty Re: Ardream boss map and guide- map is off of KO4life

Post by Gibbs Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:03 pm

sweet, nice find
    good map
    heinrich
    Worm
    Worm

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2007-12-27

Ardream boss map and guide-  map is off of KO4life Empty Re: Ardream boss map and guide- map is off of KO4life

Post by heinrich Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Thats really nice thx man Very Happy. Im 56, do you guys think that i can kill all ardreams boses?
    Gibbs
    Gibbs
    Hyde
    Hyde

Humor : Women are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are ugly.

Post by Gibbs Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:07 pm

i found bosses hard, even duke and bishop so i would have a party.
    SonOfaGun
    Treant
    Treant

Humor : There are only three things I am scared of: Heights, needles, and old British ladies

Post by SonOfaGun Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:09 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++WARNING++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A LOT OF READING COMING UP

the bosses that hav the most expensive drops r Duke, Bach, and Bishop (the cursed bosses)

Duke drops ROC- worth around 6gb but prob a bit more
    Bach drops ROL- around 7-7.5 gb last time i checked
    Bishop drops ROM- around 2.5gb?? not sure but its around 2.5

a decent pker in dcz can prob take these by themselves

the harder bosses such as Samma, acer, shuala, and lesath drop other stuff but its not worth it wen it takes a party to kill em wen u can kil one of the cursed bosses by urself.

Samma- 1h giga and 2h giga. around 2gb to sell...
    Acer- WP 2gb
    PP- 80-90mil
    EP- 2gb+
    Shuala and Lesath drop relatively the same things i think... forgot which ones drops which... or they both drop the same things.

Scorpion shield- around 2.5 gb
    Scorpion bow- ... IT SUX, i'v never seen a +0 on sale b4

it takes prob more than 2 people to take these tuffer bosses down and their drops SUCK compared to the cursed bosses.

the werewolves and the dogs r ez kills and they can hav multiple drops but goin for the cursed bosses is usually better

Lesson- Kill the tougher bosses last and go for the cursed bosses. its up to u if u want to kill the ez bosses.

But, there is a catch... everyone that bosses in dcz knos the cursed bosses are the best for $$$ so they prob go down first.

if u look at the map the cursed bosses spawn most on the right side (tthe left side according to the map but the right side ingame) and in the bowl area. The orcs hav ez access to the right side and there will b a large concentration there b/c duke has 3 spawns and bach has 2.

A good strategy is to log off near one of the spawns b4 the server goes down, so wen u log back on u hav a better chance at getting the boss.

the Left side (the side closest to humans and the one that is on the top of the map) is the easy side. Most humans mite kill everything b4 u get there if ur internet is slow... like mine. Lovemii, for example, killed 3 bosses b4 i logged on.. which takes about 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

if ur goin to the right side hav a good party so u can take out the orcs and the bosses quickly.

REGULAR SERVER RESTART TIMES ARE ALWAYS AT 8 PM Pacific time (U.S. timezone) on Tues, Thurs, and Sunday (U.S. days)

if u dont live in the pacific timezone calculate to find wat time restart is for u Razz

BOSS DROP POLICY FOR CLAN- not official yet LOL
    if the drop is very good like ROL, ROC then the person who gets it will sell it and split the cash with the people in THE PARTY who participated.

if the drop is around 200-300 gb, decide wat u wanna do w/ it. giv it to one person or split it

if it is around 100 gb or lower, giv it to a person who needs the item or is in deep poverty... LIKE ME:lol!: jk. lol

AND REMEMBER, kick all strangers from the party B4 THE BOSS IS KILLED or b4 u attack the boss if he or she is near the boss and party. people u dont kno and cant trust will prob b turk and TURKS WILL STEAL THE DROP 99% OF THE TIME.

UPDATE- (forgot this the first time). If u die somehow while killing the boss and u hav done a significant amount of dmg (enough to get the drop, which means more dmg than the people around u) to it, stay dead instead of towning b/c ur party members can still come and get the drop as long as the boss is near where u died. If u kill some orcs and they dont town (u can tell b/c their names r above their dead bodes) lure the boss away until u cant c the person's body and kill it there, this way the orc cant get the drop.

UPDATE- When the werewolves (lobo, lupus, lycoan) respawn, they respawn at the SAME TIME. So if u c 1 of the wolves that means the other wolves hav also respawned so fan out and look for em Razz
    i dont kno if this is the case w/ the dogs (barkk, bakiraa and w/e)
    enjoy and happy hunting santa

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
    SonOfaGun
    Treant
    Treant

Post by SonOfaGun Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:10 pm

heinrich wrote:Thats really nice thx man Very Happy. Im 56, do you guys think that i can kill all ardreams boses?

read the guide guys lol. you prob could since ur sin w/ Drain Very Happy. and i'v seen ur new daggers Razz
    Gibbs
    Gibbs
    Hyde
    Hyde

Post by Gibbs Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:14 pm

when i get shadow shot (or hunter. dunno which one) i will be better
    SonOfaGun
    Treant
    Treant

Post by SonOfaGun Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:36 pm

updated the guide and added a bit more info
    SonOfaGun
    Treant
    Treant

Post by SonOfaGun Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:06 pm

another update XD
    wow... this is starting to become spam Razz
    Gibbs
    Gibbs
    Hyde
    Hyde

Post by Gibbs Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:40 am

yea, yea it is
    JD
    JD
    Atilla
    Atilla

Number of posts : 738
    Humor : Once there was one turk. Now look how many.

Post by JD Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:21 pm

posting the map, so u don't have to click on the link. i meant to do this before, but my connection was bad at the time, so i'm doing it now.
    Ardream boss map and guide-  map is off of KO4life Ardreamqi7is0
    oh it's not the same exact map as the one Z posted, i found this one on the main forum a while ago, but it's bigger:D
    EDIT: the map i found was less detailed, so i posted z's, minus the white on the sides and blown up.
    Gibbs
    Gibbs
    Hyde
    Hyde

Post by Gibbs Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 pm

ok so i aim for red, blue and green dots, not many close to human base, only duke and bishop,
    i like the drop policy when somethingbelow 1gb is given to the person who needs it (*cough* *cough* me)
    JD
    JD
    Atilla
    Atilla

Post by JD Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:33 pm

the problem is, in our clan, everyone needs "it".
    GuestII
    Worm
    Worm

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-01-29

Post by GuestII Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:43 am

lol
    bach.duke.
    JD
    JD
    Atilla
    Atilla

Post by JD Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:18 am

lol ur self. kek ftw Very Happy
    Razorfist
    Razorfist
    Hyde
    Hyde

Number of posts : 493
    Humor : Your mom goes to college.

Post by Razorfist Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:32 am

Me and Ont killed Atilla last night. Drop was priest pendant. Ont said I could keep it and put it in my "Buy a Rappy" fund. Thanks Ont
    JD
    JD
    Atilla
    Atilla

Post by JD Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:53 am

lucky u
    Gibbs
    Gibbs
    Hyde
    Hyde

Post by Gibbs Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:18 pm

i wanna party with him ^^
    Razorfist
    Razorfist
    Hyde
    Hyde

Number of posts : 493
    Humor : Your mom goes to college.

Post by Razorfist Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Me and Ont go way back. Not sure if he would have done the same with any of you. Razz
    JD
    JD
    Atilla
    Atilla

Post by JD Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:00 pm

bah. i can take attila solo anyways
    SonOfaGun
    Treant
    Treant

Post by SonOfaGun Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:03 pm

lol kotir, ur jus mad that u werent there Razz
    nuke1tank
    nuke1tank
    Worm
    Worm

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-02-15

Post by nuke1tank Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:24 am

ty for the boss spawns, look at my upgrade guide an turk guide, i think there pretty sexy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:18 am